Bride and Groom
Enter the Bride and Groom Competition and WIN!
The Glen Caxton South Bride and Groom competition will run from January to December. As in previous years, couples once again stand a chance to win great prizes, courtesy of The Glen Shopping Centre and its tenants.
Winners of the Bride and Groom Competition 2013 won themselves a 5-nights stay at the Hilton Hotel in Durban.
How to enter:
2. You have until the last day of the month, after the month of your wedding to enter, e.g., if you were married in January you have until February 28 to enter.
3. The winning couple for the month, voted for by the public online, will be announced monthly in all publications.
Out of these 12 monthly winners, a Bride and Groom of the year will be chosen at the end of the competition and these winners will be announced by about the end of March, beginning of April 2015. A second and third place will also be announced on the evening.
4. The organisers cannot be held responsible for the loss and/or damage of photographs. Once monthly winners are announced, couples, except for the winners, can collect their photographs from our offices.
5. Please note that the judges’ decision will be final and that no correspondence will be entered into and that terms and conditions do apply as to the publication of winners’ details, prizes etc.
6. Drop two wedding photographs, a 150 word description of your wedding day and a copy of your marriage certificate at the Caxton South offices, 1 Eaton Terrace, Terrace Building, New Redruth Alberton. Your name, address and contact details must be on the back of each photograph.
You can also e-mail your entry, which includes your name, address, contact numbers as well as two wedding photographs, a 150 word description of your wedding day and a copy of your marriage certificate to firstname.lastname@example.org
7. An entry fee of R100 per couple is charged. Proceeds of this competition go towards St Mary’s Children’s Home in Johannesburg South.
Entry fees must be paid into the home’s account and proof of payment must accompany your entry. Banking details: St Mary’s Children’s Home, Standard Bank, The Glen. Branch code – 006 005. Current account – 002 860 503. Please use the reference B and G for bookkeeping purposes for St Mary’s.
8. For more details contact Megan Brandt on 011 916 5330 during office hours or at email@example.com
9. Each person is only allowed to vote once per couple.
DON’T DELAY – enter today and stand a chance to win wonderful prizes courtesy of The Glen Shopping Centre.
NOTE: Employees and people related to employees of Caxton are not allowed to enter the competition.
Get It South DECEMBER 2017 JANUARY 2018