Food & Wine
Waldorf-style salad with tangy yoghurt and herb dressing
- 100g walnuts
- 2 Granny Smith apples
- 2 red apples
- 100ml Hellman’s Mayonnaise
- 100ml Knorr Light Yoghurt and Herb Salad Dressing
- 4 stalks celery, finely sliced
- 30g watercress, washed.
- Place the walnuts onto a baking tray and toast in the oven at 180C until lightly browned – this should take about 8 minutes but keep a good eye on them to make sure they do not char!
- Remove the walnuts from the oven and place into a bowl to cool.
- Cut the apples into quarters, core then cut into bite-sized pieces.
- Whisk together the mayonnaise and Knorr Light Yoghurt and Herb Salad Dressing until combined.
- Combine all the ingredients together, then place into a serving bowl and serve immediately.
Get It South DECEMBER 2017 JANUARY 2018
WIN with Get It and The Wedding Expo
To celebrate the Wedding Expo, we have some sensational prizes up for grabs.